Pattern numbers added

 
I've had a few requests for pattern numbers so I've added them for anyone who might be interested.  Mostly they are Burda, but I've added the vintage patterns also.
 
 
The spotted halter blouse is Vogue 2269 from 1989 and includes the halter I have shown, a cutaway sleeveless version, a cut on extended sleeve, a 3/4 sleeve and long sleeve version.  I bought this pattern for 20c (if you follow the link you will see it is selling for $24) at the op shop and I already have plans for a cutaway version.  I'll need to adjust the pattern to remove the height for the shoulder pad, but that's simple enough.

The blue dress is Vogue 1675 from 1986 and has a straight skirt and a full circle skirt version.  There are a few neckline variations, too.  I love the cutaway armholes as they are very flattering on me.  This pattern was another 20c op shop purchase and the link will take you to an ebay site where it is selling for $9.

The blouse pattern is Style 4070 and I can't find a link on the internet anywhere, but it dates from 1984 and has two necklines, one is a notched collar and the other buttons all the way up (don't know what you call that).  There are two sleeve variations; one is cut on sleeve and the other is a regular sleeve.  I love the 50's look of this blouse and once I get this pattern muslined, I know it will become a regular.  Once again, this was a 20c purchase.  I have so many wonderful patterns from this one particular op shop in Mullumbimby and it's one of the many things I miss about home!
I find it interesting that many of the Burda patterns I've considered for my SWAP are patterns I skipped over completely when I first got the magazines.  It's a great example of how SWAP actually makes me think about what I sew, rather than sewing something because I've had an emotional response to a pretty picture.  If only I could harness that for the rest of my sewing year ...

Comments

Sharon said…
Your Vogue dress pattern had me checking my patterns as it looks very similar to a pattern I owned, but not sure where it is. Agree about the Burda patterns when you look at the diagrams a lot more speaks to me than the pictures.
Faye Lewis said…
Well I think these OOP patterns make your inspiration board all the more interesting. It will be fun watching your wardrobe come into being!
Karin said…
I'm looking forward to seeing your new wardrobe!
I made the Burda bow front blouse. It was a nice easy sew.
Kimberly said…
Thank you. I wanted to know, but I didn't think to ask.
kbenco said…
This is a really nice plan. I love the bias cut Burda top and the one with the reverse scarf, both lovely, and you are right, the line drawings are much more appealing a few months after looking at the magazine!

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up