A simple addition to the wardrobe

I made another wrap top from BWOF 02-08-116 with the same variations as last time.  I lengthened the bodice by 2 inches and frankenpatterned the ties from M5974.  I've permanently altered my pattern now because it makes a ho-hum pattern into something that works really well for me.

The fabric is Wild Woman Jersey that I bought from Gorgeous Fabrics a couple of years ago and have been searching for the right thing to do with it.  This is a good, basic addition that goes with a lot of things already in wardrobe.

Not much to show for the past couple of weeks.  I'm feeling very low and having trouble put one foot in front of the other.  I hope to be back on top of things soon.

Comments

Judith said…
You have nailed the fabric pattern placement on this one perfectly!!! Looks very wearable...anything but ho-hum!

✿ Judith
made by J
prttynpnk said…
This is so beautifully made and the changes so right for it.
Audrey said…
Great top! I love the placement of the different parts of the fabric print. It emphasizes the crossover style.
Animal prints usually don't get me, but the placement you did with yours looks fantastic. What a superb job!
I LOVE this top!!! It's gorgeous. I'll PM you my postal address so you can send it to me. LOL
velosews said…
All the best to you for your foot.
Texan said…
This is a great top!
Faye Lewis said…
Love the wild woman print. Wish I had a piece of it in my stash!
Sharon said…
Fantastic fabric and the print placement is perfect. Sorry to hear you are low, hope you feel better soon,
Gail said…
You've put this fabric to perfect use. Love the ease of a wrap top over black trousers.
Sheila said…
Looooove it and you used the perfect fabric. Hope you are feeling better.
Cennetta said…
Oh..., I like your wild woman print top. Super cute.
Carolyn said…
This fabric looks just terrific with this lovely pattern; I like it!

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up