Popping up

I've been busy. Too much going on. My energy is limited and my mojo almost non existent. I have made a few things, but nothing really very exciting.

These jeans are from the free Burda style Anita jeans pattern that I make every time. Somehow I managed to erase all the other pictures I took and this is the only one left on the camera. Of course, I managed to keep the one that makes me look 6months pregnant. I used a heavy duty thread for the top stitching but I won't do that again, it looks a little cartoony to me. Still, the fit is good and I needed jeans desperately. Boy do I look fat in this picture!

This is KS 33378 I think, the twist neck top that I have binned every time I've made it. This time it seems to work. This is an incredibly soft rayon jersey from Gorgeous Fabrics. The fabric will probably stretch a lot with wear, but it feels so lovely on my skin I don't care if it looks too big.

I knit this from a Jo Sharp pattern in an alpaca and silk blend. You can't really see it in the picture but the ribbing is 20cm long and goes way up over the waist, keeping the garment close to the body.


I've cut some fabric from my purple and green collection, but I am having trouble staying in my sewing room to actually stitch any of it together. I'll have another go this afternoon.

Comments

Faye Lewis said…
Nice projects. Your jeans look great!
toy said…
you have been busy, great jeans, they look great on you
Karin van Dam said…
Silly you, you don't look fat at all. Those are some great jeans!

I love that last top, you knitted it? Beautiful!
Kathi said…
Great items - I really like that twist top!
Kathi said…
Great items - I really like that twist top!
Gail said…
Love the twist top. The jeans fit great, but one solution for that OMG I'm bursting out feeling - Nancy Gantz! I've missed your posts recently.
Sharon said…
Your jeans look great and that twist top is gorgeous.

Another one who has missed your posts and was hoping all was okay.
Cennetta said…
Everything looks great. I really love the twist top. I'm going to dig mine out so I can make a few more.
Sheila said…
I can't believe you think you look 6 months pregnant... you DON'T look it at all and the jeans look great on you.

Lovely tops.
Faye Lewis said…
If you have any lining ideas for the coat please let me know. I'm thinking about using a print - what type of fabric, I don't know?
Gail said…
Hope you are ok. I've been missing your posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...