JCC2 almost done ...

I sewed the buttons on the pinky greeny floraly blouse last night and sewed most of the green paisley one. Here are some crappy pictures taken at six this morning in the mirror. I've piped the front panel, collar and cuffs and used cute little leaf shaped buttons that I will show at a later date.
I've also taken this picture with the jacket, but you can't tell how it looks in this picture. The jacket is still too big and needs adjusting.
Tonight I just need to put the collar on the green paisley and do the buttonholes. The cap needs a lining. I will be down to the wire tonight, but I will make it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love the yoke on the blouse!
Gail said…
As they say in the film industry "I love your work"! don't think I could commit to a capsule in a month.
Susan said…
I'm with Cindy, that yoke on the blouse is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up