There is a July sewalong

Thanks to Margaret left a comment on my blog, I now know there is a July sewalong.

Here's my official notification of what I intend to sew;

The Vogue dress shown in my previous post
A gold knit/chenille long cardigan/dress thing from a 70's vintage pattern. I aim to wear it over the dress or it can stand alone as a dress (I think - it may be frumpy - we will see)
A pair of pants of perhaps winter shorts - think hotpants and boots with the long 70's cardigan
The BWOF wrap top from the JCC that I rather foolishly decided not to make at the time

I will post some sort of story board tomorrow.

Comments

moggy said…
Thanks for your coat comments, Carol. And Doris did have some fabulous outfits.

Love your stuff! I'm particularly admiring the orangeness, which I have been having a hankering for lately. Kitty made a stretch version of that Vogue dress, which you might want to check out (and it is on my list to sew...)
Adrienne said…
Can't wait to see your progress!

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up